Forest Hills Senior Center Learning Café presents - Straighten Up America | Community Spirit
In our everyday routine, it’s easy to develop bad postural habits that lead to poor spine health. Dr. Jed Emms will discuss ways to help you feel and look your best through a spine tuning warm up, posture exercises, and methods to balance your core. Dr. Emms is owner of the Grand Rapids Family Chiropractic. Lunch at noon, program at 12:45 p.m. Cost is $6 per person for lunch and program ($8 for non-residents). $2 for program only ($3 for non-residents). For reservations contact Community Services at 493-8950.
Upcoming Events near Ada - Cascade - Forest Hills
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kentwood man dies after Kent Co. crash
- My Town Kentwood: New took means no waiting at local Secretary of State office
- My Town Kentwood: Student readers eager to join 100 Point Club
- My Town Kentwood: EmploymentGroup Launches next round of 5 in 5 Scholarships
- Wyoming Parks & Recreation Spring/Summer Services now available
- My Town Lowell: Flat River Outreach Ministries prepares for Food Fight 2014
- My Town Lowell: Help create a new trail in Fallasburg Park
- My Town Lowell: Experience Poverty FROM the heart April 22
- My Town Lowell: Scammer to police chief: 'You owe $3,000'
- My Town Lowell: Riverwalk Master Plan forum April 17