The Forest Hills Adult Community Band announces the 7th annual Bands on the Grand festival on March 7, 2015. The series of concerts will be held at Forest Hills Eastern High School Auditorium, 2200 Pettis Avenue, Ada, MI 49301.
• 11:30 a.m. - Rockford Community Band
• 12:30 p.m. - Grand Ledge Community Band
• 1:30 p.m. - Lansing Concert Band
• 2:30 p.m. - Motor City Brass Band
• 3:30 p.m. - West Michigan Concert Winds
• 4:30 p.m. - Forest Hills Adult Community Band
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
The Bands on the Grand is an all-day adult community band festival. Each band will perform a free concert for the public which will be critiqued by professional music adjudicators. Each participating band will then have a private group session with a professional Clinician.