We hope to see you at Shrek the Musical | Arts & Culture
Sunday, December 23, 2012 at 7:30 p.m.
Get the whole family together and come out to kick off the holiday with SHREK THE MUSICAL. SHREK THE MUSICAL tells the story of a swamp-dwelling ogre who goes on a life-changing adventure to reclaim the deed to his land. Joined by a wise-cracking donkey, this unlikely hero fights a fearsome dragon, rescues a feisty princess and learns that real friendship and true love aren’t only found in fairy tales. SHREK THE MUSICAL, based on the Oscar-winning DreamWorks film that started it all, brings the hilarious story of everyone’s favorite ogre to life on stage. Featuring a terrific score of 19 all-new songs, big laughs, great dancing and breathtaking scenery, SHREK THE MUSICAL is part romance, part twisted fairy tale and all irreverent fun for everyone!
Single Tickets: $42, $44, $48 (You can purchase single tickets in person at the Fine Arts Center box office, by calling 1-800-745-3000 or at www.ticketmaster.com)
SPECIAL AUDIENCE POST-SHOW RECEPTION
Join us for a post-show community reception, sponsored by D&W Fresh Market in support of Habitat for Humanity. Enjoy some holiday cheer with D&W Fresh Market's delicious treats and beverages after ennjoying one of Broadway's best! Shrek the Musical is in it's final national tour, so don't miss your chance to see this hilarious, entertaining, and heart-warming show... fun for the whole family.
Upcoming Events near Ada - Cascade - Forest Hills
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: School agreement expected to grow West Michigan's health industry
- Kentwood business battling contraceptives mandate sold
- My Town: Kentwood residents still cleaning up after tornado
- My Town: Better Parts Challenge held in Kentwood
- My Town Kentwood: Cyberattack first responders test their skills July 23
- My Town Lowell: Pink Arrow pride on display during Quiver run and walk July 29
- My Town: Save lives and help fight cancer during Pink Arrow blood drive July 29
- My Town Lowell: Volunteers needed for large scale emergency exercise
- The man who died after crashing into a tractor Saturday afternoon has been identified
- Ionia Free Fair open