Free Legal Advice For Kent County Renters | Community Spirit
If you're renting a house or an apartment and have an issue with your landlord, what happens if you can't afford to move or hire an attorney?
While most landlords respect their tenants' privacy and maintain the homes they own, unfortunately not all do. And when there is little money to move or pay for legal advice, sometimes renters feel stuck and are unsure what to do.
Upcoming Events near Ada - Cascade - Forest Hills
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: Hide and Seek with God - Finding and Being Found
- My Town: The Princeton Review names the nation's greenest colleges
- My Town EGR: Public Safety Director reminds riders to remember the helmet ordinance
- My Town EGR: Shuttered beauty boutique reopens as fitness store
- My Town: Lake Drive construction means driving detours
- My Town Lowell: City Manager releases 2014-2015 budget recommendations
- My Town Lowell: Volunteers needed for Earth Day trail cleanup
- My Town Lowell: Lowell High School hosts Food Fight scrimmage
- My Town Lowell: Flat River Outreach Ministries prepares for Food Fight 2014
- My Town Lowell: Help create a new trail in Fallasburg Park