Free Legal Advice For Kent County Renters | Community Spirit
If you're renting a house or an apartment and have an issue with your landlord, what happens if you can't afford to move or hire an attorney?
While most landlords respect their tenants' privacy and maintain the homes they own, unfortunately not all do. And when there is little money to move or pay for legal advice, sometimes renters feel stuck and are unsure what to do.
Upcoming Events near Ada - Cascade - Forest Hills
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town EGR: Bicycle thefts lead to alert from officers
- Local athlete preparing for triathlon world championship
- My Town EGR: City council approves tighter restrictions on panhandling
- My Town EGR: Lakeside Drive construction enters new phase
- My Town: Gaslight Village retailer welcomes new name and location
- My Town Lowell: Volunteers needed for large scale emergency exercise
- The man who died after crashing into a tractor Saturday afternoon has been identified
- Ionia Free Fair open
- My Town: Whites Bridge Historical Society granted oversight of bridge area
- My Town: City lifts boil water advisory for downtown Lowell