Free Legal Advice For Kent County Renters | Community Spirit
If you're renting a house or an apartment and have an issue with your landlord, what happens if you can't afford to move or hire an attorney?
While most landlords respect their tenants' privacy and maintain the homes they own, unfortunately not all do. And when there is little money to move or pay for legal advice, sometimes renters feel stuck and are unsure what to do.
Upcoming Events near Ada - Cascade - Forest Hills
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kentwood man dies after Kent Co. crash
- My Town Kentwood: New took means no waiting at local Secretary of State office
- My Town Kentwood: Student readers eager to join 100 Point Club
- My Town Kentwood: EmploymentGroup Launches next round of 5 in 5 Scholarships
- Wyoming Parks & Recreation Spring/Summer Services now available
- My Town Lowell: Flat River Outreach Ministries prepares for Food Fight 2014
- My Town Lowell: Help create a new trail in Fallasburg Park
- My Town Lowell: Experience Poverty FROM the heart April 22
- My Town Lowell: Scammer to police chief: 'You owe $3,000'
- My Town Lowell: Riverwalk Master Plan forum April 17