Free Legal Advice For Kent County Renters | Community Spirit
If you're renting a house or an apartment and have an issue with your landlord, what happens if you can't afford to move or hire an attorney?
While most landlords respect their tenants' privacy and maintain the homes they own, unfortunately not all do. And when there is little money to move or pay for legal advice, sometimes renters feel stuck and are unsure what to do.
Upcoming Events near Ada / Cascade
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town EGR: Snow hinders water meter readers for a second month
- My Town EGR: A way through life's transitions
- My Town EGR: City commissioners review Boulevard Bridge project March 3
- My Town EGR: Final performances of CLUE the musical
- My Town EGR: City commissioners to review Boulevard Bridge project plans