Grand Rapids Celebrates National Pilates Day | Events
We are excited to announce that BodyMind Pilates is hosting an event this year for National Pilates Day!
Saturday May 5, 2012 at Cascade Township Park, we will be having FREE Pilates classes starting at 10:30 am with a picnic to follow. Look for the balloons!
If you are a fan of Pilates, come join in the fun. If you have never tried Pilates before and want to know more about it, National Pilates Day is the perfect day to start! Pilates is for ALL ages, ALL body types, ALL skill levels. Everyone is welcome so bring your friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors to Cascade Township Park on May 5th, 2012.
We have an event on Facebook with more information. Please check it out here and be sure to invite all of your friends in the Grand Rapids area. We want to get the word out and we need your help!
Upcoming Events near Ada - Cascade - Forest Hills
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kentwood man dies after Kent Co. crash
- My Town Kentwood: New took means no waiting at local Secretary of State office
- My Town Kentwood: Student readers eager to join 100 Point Club
- My Town Kentwood: EmploymentGroup Launches next round of 5 in 5 Scholarships
- Wyoming Parks & Recreation Spring/Summer Services now available
- My Town Lowell: Flat River Outreach Ministries prepares for Food Fight 2014
- My Town Lowell: Help create a new trail in Fallasburg Park
- My Town Lowell: Experience Poverty FROM the heart April 22
- My Town Lowell: Scammer to police chief: 'You owe $3,000'
- My Town Lowell: Riverwalk Master Plan forum April 17