Grand Rapids Celebrates National Pilates Day | Events
We are excited to announce that BodyMind Pilates is hosting an event this year for National Pilates Day!
Saturday May 5, 2012 at Cascade Township Park, we will be having FREE Pilates classes starting at 10:30 am with a picnic to follow. Look for the balloons!
If you are a fan of Pilates, come join in the fun. If you have never tried Pilates before and want to know more about it, National Pilates Day is the perfect day to start! Pilates is for ALL ages, ALL body types, ALL skill levels. Everyone is welcome so bring your friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors to Cascade Township Park on May 5th, 2012.
We have an event on Facebook with more information. Please check it out here and be sure to invite all of your friends in the Grand Rapids area. We want to get the word out and we need your help!
Upcoming Events near Ada - Cascade - Forest Hills
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: Hide and Seek with God - Finding and Being Found
- My Town: The Princeton Review names the nation's greenest colleges
- My Town EGR: Public Safety Director reminds riders to remember the helmet ordinance
- My Town EGR: Shuttered beauty boutique reopens as fitness store
- My Town: Lake Drive construction means driving detours
- My Town: Lowell earns national award for tree program
- My Town Lowell: City Manager releases 2014-2015 budget recommendations
- My Town Lowell: Volunteers needed for Earth Day trail cleanup
- My Town Lowell: Lowell High School hosts Food Fight scrimmage
- My Town Lowell: Flat River Outreach Ministries prepares for Food Fight 2014