Grand Rapids Celebrates National Pilates Day | Events
We are excited to announce that BodyMind Pilates is hosting an event this year for National Pilates Day!
Saturday May 5, 2012 at Cascade Township Park, we will be having FREE Pilates classes starting at 10:30 am with a picnic to follow. Look for the balloons!
If you are a fan of Pilates, come join in the fun. If you have never tried Pilates before and want to know more about it, National Pilates Day is the perfect day to start! Pilates is for ALL ages, ALL body types, ALL skill levels. Everyone is welcome so bring your friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors to Cascade Township Park on May 5th, 2012.
We have an event on Facebook with more information. Please check it out here and be sure to invite all of your friends in the Grand Rapids area. We want to get the word out and we need your help!
Upcoming Events near Ada / Cascade
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town EGR: Friends of the Library offers book delivery to homebound patrons
- My Town EGR: Pothole patching underway; submit your complaints
- My Town EGR: Snow hinders water meter readers for a second month
- My Town EGR: A way through life's transitions
- My Town EGR: City commissioners review Boulevard Bridge project March 3