Cascade Township - From the Clerk's office | Events
Vote August 7
The next date for an election is August 7. The August Primary selects candidates for State and Local Offices from opposing parties to be placed on the General Election ballot in November. If there are no opponents from other political parties, the only opposition in November would come from candidates running as Independent or Write-in candidates. At stake at the local level will be all the elected positions for the Cascade Township Board. Candidates for Trustee are incumbents Cynthia P. Fox Janes, Fred Goldberg, Jim Koessel and Jack Lewis. R. Jayne Currier is also on the ballot for a Trustee position. Incumbent Rob Beahan is running for Supervisor. He will be opposed by John Shipley. Ken Peirce is running unopposed for Treasurer and Ron Goodyke is running unopposed for Clerk.
November 6th General Election
This will be the Presidential election. We expect a large turnout and an extensive ballot. The last day to register to vote for this election is October 9.
Please remember that beginning in 2008 the requirement for picture identification must be enforced by precinct workers. If you do not present a piece of current I.D. with your picture, you will be required to fill out an affidavit, which we will provide at the precinct, attesting to your identity before you can vote.
Upcoming Events near Ada - Cascade - Forest Hills
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Kentwood: New took means no waiting at local Secretary of State office
- My Town Kentwood: Student readers eager to join 100 Point Club
- My Town Kentwood: EmploymentGroup Launches next round of 5 in 5 Scholarships
- Wyoming Parks & Recreation Spring/Summer Services now available
- Free Tax Help Available
- My Town Lowell: Flat River Outreach Ministries prepares for Food Fight 2014
- My Town Lowell: Help create a new trail in Fallasburg Park
- My Town Lowell: Experience Poverty FROM the heart April 22
- My Town Lowell: Scammer to police chief: 'You owe $3,000'
- My Town Lowell: Riverwalk Master Plan forum April 17