Cascade Township - From the Clerk's office | Events
Vote August 7
The next date for an election is August 7. The August Primary selects candidates for State and Local Offices from opposing parties to be placed on the General Election ballot in November. If there are no opponents from other political parties, the only opposition in November would come from candidates running as Independent or Write-in candidates. At stake at the local level will be all the elected positions for the Cascade Township Board. Candidates for Trustee are incumbents Cynthia P. Fox Janes, Fred Goldberg, Jim Koessel and Jack Lewis. R. Jayne Currier is also on the ballot for a Trustee position. Incumbent Rob Beahan is running for Supervisor. He will be opposed by John Shipley. Ken Peirce is running unopposed for Treasurer and Ron Goodyke is running unopposed for Clerk.
November 6th General Election
This will be the Presidential election. We expect a large turnout and an extensive ballot. The last day to register to vote for this election is October 9.
Please remember that beginning in 2008 the requirement for picture identification must be enforced by precinct workers. If you do not present a piece of current I.D. with your picture, you will be required to fill out an affidavit, which we will provide at the precinct, attesting to your identity before you can vote.
Upcoming Events near Ada - Cascade - Forest Hills
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town EGR: Bicycle thefts lead to alert from officers
- Local athlete preparing for triathlon world championship
- My Town EGR: City council approves tighter restrictions on panhandling
- My Town EGR: Lakeside Drive construction enters new phase
- My Town: Gaslight Village retailer welcomes new name and location
- My Town Lowell: Volunteers needed for large scale emergency exercise
- The man who died after crashing into a tractor Saturday afternoon has been identified
- Ionia Free Fair open
- My Town: Whites Bridge Historical Society granted oversight of bridge area
- My Town: City lifts boil water advisory for downtown Lowell