UPDATE: Hundreds with no power in Kent County | News
UPDATE: Consumers Energy says power in Cascade Township will now likely be restored by 6pm.
People in Cedar Springs whose power went out Sunday afternoon will likely have service restored by 4:30pm.
Kent County (WZZM) - More than 1,400 hundred people in Cascade Township have no electricity and it will not be restored until around 3:30pm.
Consumers Energy says the lights went out around 11:49am Sunday. It includes traffic lights along Cascade Road. They do not know the cause of the outage.
Another 164 people in the Cedar Springs area also lost power Sunday.
Around 2:35pm the power went out and Consumers does not have an estimated time of restoration. They do not know the cause of that outage.
Upcoming Events near Ada - Cascade - Forest Hills
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town EGR: City council approves tighter restrictions on panhandling
- My Town EGR: Lakeside Drive construction enters new phase
- My Town: Gaslight Village retailer welcomes new name and location
- My Town: Aquinas College professor elected to Lilly Fellows Program's national board
- My Town: Enjoy the Dog Days of Summer with dogs July 15
- My Town Lowell: Volunteers needed for large scale emergency exercise
- The man who died after crashing into a tractor Saturday afternoon has been identified
- Ionia Free Fair open
- My Town: Whites Bridge Historical Society granted oversight of bridge area
- My Town: City lifts boil water advisory for downtown Lowell