UPDATE: Hundreds with no power in Kent County | News
UPDATE: Consumers Energy says power in Cascade Township will now likely be restored by 6pm.
People in Cedar Springs whose power went out Sunday afternoon will likely have service restored by 4:30pm.
Kent County (WZZM) - More than 1,400 hundred people in Cascade Township have no electricity and it will not be restored until around 3:30pm.
Consumers Energy says the lights went out around 11:49am Sunday. It includes traffic lights along Cascade Road. They do not know the cause of the outage.
Another 164 people in the Cedar Springs area also lost power Sunday.
Around 2:35pm the power went out and Consumers does not have an estimated time of restoration. They do not know the cause of that outage.
Upcoming Events near Ada - Cascade - Forest Hills
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kentwood man dies after Kent Co. crash
- My Town Kentwood: New took means no waiting at local Secretary of State office
- My Town Kentwood: Student readers eager to join 100 Point Club
- My Town Kentwood: EmploymentGroup Launches next round of 5 in 5 Scholarships
- Wyoming Parks & Recreation Spring/Summer Services now available
- My Town Lowell: Flat River Outreach Ministries prepares for Food Fight 2014
- My Town Lowell: Help create a new trail in Fallasburg Park
- My Town Lowell: Experience Poverty FROM the heart April 22
- My Town Lowell: Scammer to police chief: 'You owe $3,000'
- My Town Lowell: Riverwalk Master Plan forum April 17