UPDATE: Hundreds with no power in Kent County | News
UPDATE: Consumers Energy says power in Cascade Township will now likely be restored by 6pm.
People in Cedar Springs whose power went out Sunday afternoon will likely have service restored by 4:30pm.
Kent County (WZZM) - More than 1,400 hundred people in Cascade Township have no electricity and it will not be restored until around 3:30pm.
Consumers Energy says the lights went out around 11:49am Sunday. It includes traffic lights along Cascade Road. They do not know the cause of the outage.
Another 164 people in the Cedar Springs area also lost power Sunday.
Around 2:35pm the power went out and Consumers does not have an estimated time of restoration. They do not know the cause of that outage.
Upcoming Events near Ada / Cascade
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town EGR: Snow hinders water meter readers for a second month
- My Town EGR: A way through life's transitions
- My Town EGR: City commissioners review Boulevard Bridge project March 3
- My Town EGR: Final performances of CLUE the musical
- My Town EGR: City commissioners to review Boulevard Bridge project plans