Southwest coming to GRR? "Major announcement" planned | News
GRAND RAPIDS (WZZM) - Managers of Gerald R. Ford International Airport will make what they call a "major announcement" Monday about air service. However, they're not saying what that announcement will be.
Representatives from the Regional Air Alliance of West Michigan will join airport officials for the Monday morning news conference. The alliance previously helped bring Frontier and AirTran Airlines to West Michigan.
There is speculation that Southwest Airlines, which bought AirTran last year, will begin service to West Michigan.
Seven airlines currently serve Gerald R. Ford International Airport.
WZZM 13 will have a live report at Noon on Monday and post all the information on online, as it comes in.
Upcoming Events near Ada / Cascade
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town EGR: Snow hinders water meter readers for a second month
- My Town EGR: A way through life's transitions
- My Town EGR: City commissioners review Boulevard Bridge project March 3
- My Town EGR: Final performances of CLUE the musical
- My Town EGR: City commissioners to review Boulevard Bridge project plans